The Unknown Reality - Volume 1
by Jane Roberts
In this mind-stretching journey into the frontiers of consciousness, Seth reveals the multidimensional nature of the human soul. In Seth Speaks, Seth introduced the concept of “probable realities,” in which our idle daydreams and unfulfilled impulses do take place, in which all possible choices are fully experienced by other portions of the self.
Now, in this first volume of The “Unknown” Reality, Seth explains the dazzling labyrinths of unseen probabilities involved in any decision, and how our awareness of these can enrich the waking life we know. In a fascinating exploration of the cosmic web of our existence, Seth reveals:
- The purpose of dreams, and how they are often fulfilled unconsciously
- Misconceptions about death and the afterlife
- How different probable realities intersect and influence one another
- The relationship between physical health and inner reality
- A series of exercises to help you discover the unknown portions of your greater identity
- A Verse From Summer Is Winter by Jane Roberts
- Introductory Notes by Robert F. Butts
- Preface by Seth
- SECTION 1: You and the “Unknown” Reality.
- SECTION 2: Parallel Man, Alternate Man, and Probable Man: The Reflection of These in the Present, Private Psyche. Your Multidimensional Reality in the Now of Your Being.
- SECTION 3: The Private Probable Man, the Private Probable Woman, the Species in Probabilities, and Blueprints for Realities.
- Epilogue by Robert F. BUtts
Numerous sessions and apendices on specific subjects are documented and the book is well indexed.