The History of Spiritualism Vol II
by Arthur Conan Doyle
One of the greatest proponents of spiritualism was Arthur Conan Doyle, best known as the creator of Sherlock Holms. Spiritualists believe in the continuation of life after death and that we can communicate with those on the other side in ways that can be helpful. In the early 1900's there was a large Spiritualist movement taking place in the world and Doyle chose to document its entire history in this two volume set. Chapters include:
- The Career of Eusapia Palladino
- Great Mediums from 1870 to 1900
- The Society for Psychical Research
- Spirit Photography
- Voice Mediumship and Moulds
- French, German and Italian Spiritualism
- Some Great Modern Mediums
- The Religious Aspects of Spiritualism
- The After-Life as Seen by Spiritualists
- and more.
To this day the movement has continued to grow, with Spiritualist churches existing around the world. Many people believe in their principles or have experienced them first-hand, making this work important to those who wish to investigate further.