The Unknown Reality - Volume 2
by Jane Roberts
FROM THE BACK COVER
In this second volume of The Unknown Reality, Seth radically expands our conceptions of "self," by showing us that the human personality is literally infinite in its scope and potential. He discloses precisely how probable realities combine to create our waking lives, and how our "higher selves" make decisions regarding our everyday existence. In a far-reaching exploration of the dynamics of desire and free will, he asserts that each atom, molecule, and cell has its own consciousness and powers of choice. With humor and simple analogies, Seth leads us beyond our ordinary level of awareness into a spectacular discovery of the multidimensional nature of the self, including:
- "Consciousness units" as the basis of our universe
- The relevance of extrasensory perception in understanding our world
- The worlds we visit in dreams and out-of-body states
- Dreaming as a science to create present and future realities
- "Families of consciousness" we choose to belong to
- Practical methods for exploring your own "unknown reality"
- A Quotation from Seth
- With Winged, a Poem by Jane Roberts
- Introductory Notes by Robert F. Butts
- SECTION 4: Explorations: A study of the psyche as it is related to private life and the expereince of the species. Probable realities as a course of personal Exereince. Personal expereince as it is related to "past" and "Future" civilizations of man.
- SECTION 5: How to journey into the "unknown" reality: tiny steps and giants steps. Glimpses and direct encounters.
- SECTION 6: Reincarnation and Counterparts: The "past" seen through the mosaics of consciousness.
- Epilogue by Robert F. BUtts
Numerous sessions and apendices on specific subjects are documented and the book is well indexed.