The Ultimate Time Machine
by Joseph McMoneagle
Joseph McMoneagle is an extraordinary remote viewer, a "psychic spy," whose experiences have given him a special insight into the nature of time and human perception. For more than seventeen years, he was a researcher and remote viewer for the top-secret Army project STARGATE. For years after that, he journeyed through time while working in a consciousness-development lab with out-of-body experience pioneer Robert A. Monroe.
McMoneagle explores the questions that philosophers have for centuries debated: Does time really exist? Do our actions today really affect our future? Can we change the past? Do we slip between alternate realities? In The Ultimate Time Machine, McMoneagle delivers new insights into these mysteries, including:
- First-hand information--including transcripts from lab sessions--on the origins of humanity, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and the building of the Egyptian pyramids.
- Provocative suggestions about the nature of time, creation, and a constantly changing past.
- A detailed picture of our immediate future through the year 2075.
- More than 150 very explicit predictions on world population, aging, religious fragmentation, lifestyle changes, technological developments, and dozens of major changes to laws, customs and practices--all within a positive and constructive framework.
- A vision of the year 3000, comprising a test of what the author calls the "Verne Effect"--our ability to create and manipulate our future.